Where can I buy Beyond the Beaten Track products?
BTBT products are available for purchase at the retail outlets and online shops. Please visit the stockist list to find the nearest one to you and for more information.
How can I become a stockist
If you are a trader and are interested in stocking our products for sale please send us an email at email@example.com or call 0208 655 8905.
Can I find all BTBT products on this site?
Yes, but please be advised that the images is for demonstration purposes only.
Do you offer specific dietary meals?
We have a wide variety to choose from including ethnic and dietary needs. Have a look under each meal description for more information.
How many calories are in your meals and products?
We provide more detailed nutritional information about the products under each product description.
How to prepare the Ready to Eat Meals?
All of our meals are simple to prepare and full of flavour. All the meals are fully cooked and can be eaten hot or cold.
Heating options1. Heat up the meal with the Flameless Ration Heater.
2. Empty contents into a suitable pot and heat on the hob until hot.
3. Place the foil pouch unopened in boiling water and heat for 10 mins.
4. Empty contents into a suitable container and put in the microwave for 2 mins.
How to use the Flameless Ration Heater?
The Flameless Ration Heater is convenient to use outdoors and only takes 8 minutes to prepare.1.Take the Flameless Ration Heater and rips off the top.
2. Pops the Ready to Eat Meal inside.
3. Add a small amount of liquid to the level of the fill line.
4. Fold over and secure the top of the bag with the sticky tape provided.
5. Then lie the bag on the ground and watch as the bag puffs up with steam and heats the meal.
6. The Ready to Eat Meal can be eaten straight out of the pouch.
How to prepare the Mountain House Meals ?Pouches
1. Open the pouch.
2. Remove and discard the oxygen scavenger from the pouch.
3. Add hot water and stir the contents.
4. Reseal the pouch to re-hydrate the meal in 10 minutes.
5. The meal can be eaten straight from the bag or served on a plate if desired.
1. Remove the 3 oxygen scavengers from the tin.
2. Add hot water and stir the contents thoroughly.
3. Replace the lid and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Stir, season to taste and serve.
After opening, we recommend using the contents within 1 to 2 weeks for best results and taste
How to store the meals?
All the meals are ambient and can be easily stored, transported and require no refrigeration. Store in a cool and dry place.